electrical library and tools for gschem
library elektr.sch - 126 electrical (not electronics) components
- it is alpha version
components will rename (to English language)
components descriptions are in national (Polish) language now
- components have not all attributes required by gchem
attributes: pinseq, pinlabel, pintype, footprint are not defined because are not used in electrics schemas
library elektr.sch.graphics - 17 graphical elements (additional for electr.sch)
Pro*el schematic ascii library to gEDA importer
This program is designed to import ascii exported Pr*tel schematic library to gEDA schematic format. Documentation is short, but precise and can be used to write converters for other formats.
- simple code "parsertest" to test parser
- "togedasym" to use to convert ascii exported pro*el schematic library to gEDA schematic symbol.
What togedasym can and cannot do:
- doesn't create single component from multipart component, parts of multipart component are written to separate files and have to be combine to single part (or stay as they are)
- doesn't write power nets,
power pins appear in symbols and after conversion they should be manually removed and new power net has to be created,
- doesn't draw negation lines above pins' names (they should be drawn manually)
- dash and dot attributes are ignored, as they don't look good in pro*el final prints; primitives with these attributes are drawn as continued lines,
- color attributes are ignored, primitives are in standard gschem colors.
Refer to togedasym options in order to select possible modifications and final appearance of the components or to modify the source.
This is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
Many thanks for Lesław Kaczor, parser creator.
This site is best viewed with lynx
last modified 2008.05.20 by jacek69p__gmail__com